The location provides all the amenities that an inner CBD locality could offer.
Further key attributes of Midtown at Upper West Side location are as follows:
• Close to RMIT University, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions
• Part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins Street; and Chinatown.
• A short walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and Railway Station.
• Within close proximity to the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens and Train Station
• Located within 1km to Melbourne’s major city precincts and landmarks including Docklands, South Wharf, Southbank, Crown Casino, Queen Victoria Markets and Etihad Stadium.
• Close to Bourke Street Mall, Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street, the busiest shopping area in Melbourne.
-Timber fittings and timber floor
-Open plan living and dining area
-Split heating and cooling system
-Intercom system included
-Complex building included a gym, swimming pool, shops, cafe
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only. Please book an appointment to inspect the property.
To apply, please use agent code : 405407
** PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled. **